Sunday, November 11, 2007

world without us

last Saturday, i went to my favorite bookstore and stayed there for a few hours until early evening.

after that, i went underground to take my train home.

there was no one there.

at first, i got scared.
feeling vulnerable that no one will help me in the event i get robbed (although highly improbable).

and then, my fear changed.
it was now a fear of the insane possibility or concept of being the last man on earth.

what if i was?

i love my introverted nature.

but that night, i missed having someone around - whoever that person may be.

it was sad being alone.
and it was scary.

after 15 minutes of missing anyone, a college boy appeared.

it was the two of us now waiting for the train.

then boarding the same one.

No comments:

Post a Comment