Friday, December 31, 2010

A Letter from God

My child, do not be afraid. I have redeemed you and called you by name. I am always with you. I have given you Destiny, a sacred function to perform. I have given you the power to experience my peace and to extend it to others.

My child, my peace is always with you wherever you go. You can forget it, but cannot lose it. You are always precious to my eyes, and I love you. Love yourself today as I love you. Don't take yourself seriously. You did not choose me. I was I who chose you. All you need to do is be still and listen to my voice.

My child, I am always with you to protect you and watch over you. Put your trust in me, and you will never be harmed. Trust me as I trust you. Believe in me as I believe in you. I want you to laugh and smile more, because your salvation is already assured. Soften the brow of your face. There is no condemnation for those who believe in my mercy.

My child, let go of any fear of success or failure today. Each beat of your heart is a new creation, and I will always renew and refresh you. It is my will that you enjoy yourself today. Once you place this day in my hands, you can relax and be assured of my constant attention. I guarantee that I will never leave you alone.

- Your Loving Father

No comments:

Post a Comment